Monday, September 28, 2009

Creative little genius

I am so in love with the name “Boomerang pie”, simply because it's the masterful creation of my 6 year old son, Jack. Sunday was the magic day when a very excited Jack and his co-creator (Mark also know as "dad") were busying themselves in the kitchen creating, what can only be described as the most delectable, Lemon Meringue Pie.

Almost in unison with the oven timer, Jack excitedly announced that the “Boomerang pie” was ready!

And as the delicious sweet decadent morsels find a happy home in my belly (and my tighs) I ponder this great name of many happy returns. I just knew that this would be the name for my blog and that naturally being of genius origin, it can only inspire me to come up with small blessings in its honour.

1 comment:

  1. A boomerang pie sounds like a great thing. Except of course when it makes that 180 degree turn and heads for your face. On the other hand, that is probably the quickest way to consume it.

    Happy Blogging!

    ReplyDelete